Tech Task #1 CURATION (the forgotten ‘C’)

I LOVE ORGANIZING!! If I feel even slightly unorganized, it stresses me out! I do not like mess and clutter anywhere!

I think it is so important to stay organized always, for when our lives get busy and chaotic. Disorganization leads to forgetting to complete a task, losing an item, being unprepared for a situation, etc., etc. By avoiding clutter in our workspace, we enable ourselves to be more productive and less stressed!


Some methods I use for keeping myself organized include:
  • Use a day planner! As you think of something you need to do, write it down and you can't forget. (I prefer a physical planner, but there a many apps online to use for planning,  such as Timetree & Google Calendar)
  • Create documents on Google Docs, so that you can pick up where you left off from any device.
  • Organize computer files. I organize by year, class/subject, unit, specific task/assignment.
  • keep hard copies of class materials in a binder as back up, just in case!
  • Back up all computer files on a memory stick!
  • Keep a clean desktop - use a service such as Dropbox or Google Drive to store files. This also allows you to have access to your files from various devices.
  • Delete old emails! Nothing is worse than scrolling through thousands of junk emails to find one important email. 

~Miss C.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post Week 4 - Asynchronous Classes & Memes